internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] CMS question

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tony Spencer" <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] CMS question
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 12:45:30 -0500

You may also consider Drupal. It's a bit messy to install and configure but
I find it to be more powerful. Its spot on from a search engine
optimization perspective as well.

It won't solve your forum needs though. vBulletin seems to be the best
option there. I don't think you're going to find a good CMS that has its
own forum or integrates well with another.