internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Standard Contract for Web Site Work

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Judy Penney <judyann27 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Standard Contract for Web Site Work
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 11:08:42 -0800 (PST)

Calvin, I am a professional Web designer and would
love to have the opportunity to do this work for you.
If you are interested, please contact me directly via
email at judyann27 AT yahoo.com, and I can explain the
process to you. I can also show you a portfolio of
work I've done. There is no cost for me doing an
estimate and prototype for you.

Judy Penney

--- Calvin Powers <calvin AT cspowers.com> wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> In the next few weeks I want to hire someone to do
> some graphic design
> work/web site design work for a small web site I
> own. Having never done this
> before I'm not sure about how deals like this are
> structured. Can anyone
> point me to an example contract used in these sorts
> of deals?
>
> Calvin
> > ---
> You are currently subscribed to InterNetWorkers
> mailing list

Judy Penney
jubico, inc.
Web Design