internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Useless Movie Trivia Questions

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott Lundgren <internetworkers AT capitalfellow.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Useless Movie Trivia Questions
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 13:48:39 -0500

Can y'all help me with something that's been bugging me?

Three scenes from three different movies, and I can't remember what the movies are. See if this is familiar:

Scene 1: An old lady shows up at the local sheriff's office to report something unusual. Her visits are regular, and the sheriff deals with it by putting a life-size cardboard cutout of himself in his chair, with the head on a spring, nodding and smiling while the old lady rants about whatever.

Scene 2: A couple talking in the kitchen. The husband (boyfriend?) walks out into the dining room and living room and when he comes around the other side he's a completely different person. Then he goes around once more and he's himself again. The woman is understandably freaked out.

Scene 3: A guy (someone's dad) gives out apples for Halloween. He drops one in a kid's bag and the kid yells, "You just broke my cookie, you big ape!" (Or ox. Or something like that.) (This might be a John Hughes movie--I'm not sure.)

Dave,

If you remember the general scenes of each film do your remember what each film that has each scene is about? More of a hint might help.

- SL