internetworkers - [internetworkers] Half U servers

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tony Spencer" <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Half U servers
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 11:13:44 -0500

I've bought a few half U rackmount servers in the UK this year at a pretty
low cost (around $1300). I need to purchase another and would prefer to buy
this one stateside because I need to set it all up here and take it with me
to the UK next month. Does anyone have a recommendation for a manufacturer
of half U servers? It doesn't look like Dell goes lower than 1U.

Thanks!

Tony Spencer
NotSleepy Inc.
919-848-0691 office