internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Degree...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Caswell <derpimpkar AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Degree...
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 08:21:44 -0800 (PST)

I think it depends on what you want to do with the degree.  If all the company cares about is a four year degree, get the quickest.  If you're trying to get a degree applicable to your job, spend the extra time.  I needed a four year degree for my job but I don't think they'd hire someone without a computer science degree.

Tom