internetworkers - [internetworkers] Degree...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Brian Godfrey <bjgodfrey AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Degree...
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 11:09:18 -0500

For the new year I was thinking about going back and finishing a 4 year degree.  I've worked in IT and done a wide range of jobs.  At the same time I have a ridiculous amount of College credits in a variety of undergrad curriculum's.

My biggest question is should I get a specific degree like Computer Science ( I have 2 and half years of credits) or go for a degree in what ever I can put the most credits into and finish quickly?  I know having work experience will help but some companys can be real sticklers about what your degree is in.

Thanks for any feedback.

Brian