internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Bush on the Constitution: "It's just a goddamned piece of paper"

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Greg Brown <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Bush on the Constitution: "It's just a goddamned piece of paper"
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 08:46:06 -0500

I can't find any other reference to what is claimed that bush said.
If Bush had said something to these lines blogs the world over would
be quoting it by this point. Bush is as dumb as a box of rocks, but I
don't think that his handlers would have allowed a comment like this.

And here is photographic proof of bush's stupidity. What do you do
when you try to duck out of an overseas Q&A session when the questions
get rough? Leave! If you are bush you then try to leave through the
door that you did not enter that is locked. And if you are Bush you
tug on the door several times then make a monkey face when you realize
you are too stupid to operate a door (and you quietly stand there
until a white house staffer shows you the correct door to use). Sad.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2005/11/21/international/21prexy1_650.jpg

Greg