internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Bush on the Constitution: "It's just a goddamned piece of paper"

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott <catfather AT donpoo.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Bush on the Constitution: "It's just a goddamned piece of paper"
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 23:17:05 -0500

On Dec 9, 2005, at 9:58 PM, Phillip Rhodes wrote:

<http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_7779.shtml>

Wow. From the President of the United States.... how sad.
Didn't he swear an oath, on entering office, to uphold and
protect that "goddamned piece of paper?"

In general I consider Bush an idiot, but... is he really this much of an idiot? I know that I should know better than to question anything I read on the Internet (and doubly so for say wikipedia.org) but I've gotta wonder about this one.

Is he really crazy to say this?

--
Scott <catfather AT donpoo.net>
AIM: BlueCame1