internetworkers - [internetworkers] Recommendation Needed For Luggage Repair

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Calvin Powers <calvin AT cspowers.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Recommendation Needed For Luggage Repair
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 09:28:22 -0500

Howdy,

I have a suit case with a busted zipper. The pull thingy has separated from the teeth and in one spot the fabric of the zipper has pulled away from the side of the suit case. I also have a back back with a similar zipper problem. I've been to two clothing alteration places and two shoe repair places so far and no one will touch it. Does anyone know of a luggage repair place in the area that could do this sort of work?

Many Thanks In Advance!
Calvin "on the road again" Powers