internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] iPod-ready Alpine. Experience?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] iPod-ready Alpine. Experience?
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 13:31:19 -0500

one more try...

whoopsie, try the right email address *this* time (mods please just route the other two to /dev/null)

the iTrip also gets points for being hacker-friendly. not from corporate, unfortunately (they wouldn't tell my the power consumption info I wanted to see if I could hack it and their AirClick together into one), but it is easy to pop open and solder on, say a 3 foot long antenna.

and it sounds wonderful now.

~ian