internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] "Dedicated" DSL line

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David W. Aquilina" <david AT starkindler.us>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] "Dedicated" DSL line
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 13:03:37 -0400

On Sat, Oct 29, 2005 at 12:25:14PM -0400, Tony Spencer wrote:
> Does anyone here have the Speakeasy OneLink DSL line installed? How is it?

I don't have OneLink, however I do have regular Speakeasy service. My speeds
are a little low, but that's no fault of theirs considering how far out I am
from the CO.

More importantly, I've found their customer service and support to be
fantastic. I've gotten intelligent people on the phone at all hours of the
night, and they've just been really helpful all around. Their terms of
service are also more reasonable than anything I've ever seen before, it
essentially breaks down to 'Don't break our network'.

If you feel like being kind, sign up from this link or mention the number at
the end as a referrer. I'll get a little bit off my next bill -
http://www.speakeasy.net/refer/261920

best,
--
David W. Aquilina