internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Health Insurance Plans for Small Businesses

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jim Ray <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Health Insurance Plans for Small Businesses
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 14:55:27 -0400

I met some folks from the following company at the Chapel Hill Leads Group and thought they had it going on. My wife works and covers me; however, I'm about to hire a full time employee and needed a group plan to offer insurance like most other companies. Check 'em out.

Jennifer C. McLaurin
VP, Director of Group Sales
John F. Sipp & Associates
919-403-7173 ext.14
919-403-7175
j.mclaurin (at) jfsipp.com

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Network, Inc.

tel: 919-838-1672 x111
toll free: 800-617-7652
cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.Neuse.Net

Ask about our Clean Technologies. Established in the Carolinas 1997.

Colleen McCarthy wrote:

Hi Folks,

Have any of you set up health insurance plans for your small business? If
so, could you please give me any information that you think would be
helpful? (Minimum number of participants, options to weigh, best plans in
this area, etc)

Thanks much!

Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, BSMT, BSEE, MBA, PMP
Brink's-Ernst & Young SOX IT Team
(919) 460-0641 (Forwards to mobile if no answer)

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

begin:vcard
fn:Jim Ray
n:Ray;Jim
org:Neuse River Network, Inc.
adr:;;2610 Vanderbilt Ave.;Raleigh;NC;27607-7247;US
email;internet:jim AT neuse.net
title:President
tel;work:919-838-1672 x111
note:Ask about our Clean Technologies.  Established in the Carolinas 1997.
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.neuse.net
version:2.1
end:vcard