internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] WHole buncha stuff for sale

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: childers.paula AT epamail.epa.gov
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] WHole buncha stuff for sale
  • Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 16:52:36 -0400

Pics of strollers attached here!

I will have to measure the table to be sure, but I would guess it's
about 4 feet long by 2 feet wide. If I'm erring, it's on the "too big"
side. It was perfect for two people to eat a big meal, or four people
to sip coffee.

Paula

internetworkers-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote on 10/07/2005 04:17:23
PM: