internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] the real reason we invaded Iraq

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Greg Brown <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] the real reason we invaded Iraq
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 10:05:44 -0400

And you know that it was God who told Dubya to run for President.
That is an undisputed fact (that Dub thinks so anyway) even
acknowledged by Dubya and his close handlers.

I've often wondered, could the years of hard drinking and cocaine use
messed with Dub's synapses? I mean, maybe God said "Dub, please, say
the hell OUT of Iraq" and "Please, Dub, don't run for President, St.
Peter hates to see dead soldiers at the pearly gates".

We know for a fact that he can't speak worth a hoot.. maybe the
connection between his ears and brain is as bad as the one between his
brain and mouth and God is smacking himself in the head right now
because Dubya just can't seem to understand.

He makes me ashamed to be a Republican. And for the first in over
three decades question that I am in the first place.

Greg