internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] 9-12 after-school activity (Thursdays) at Carrboro ArtsCenter

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: B Holroyd <beeholroyd AT gmail.com>, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] 9-12 after-school activity (Thursdays) at Carrboro ArtsCenter
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 14:44:45 -0400

On Oct 6, 2005, at 2:33 PM, B Holroyd wrote:

1117 STORIES ON THE WEB (ages 9-12)

That sounds like a lot of fun. My own child is too young, but I hope you get students to sign up this time.

If you put up a large switch in a cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying "End-
of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH", the paint wouldn't even have time
to dry. -- Pratchett
-- michael at czeiszperger dot org, Chapel Hill, NC