internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Lasik recommendations, and hi!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: childers.paula AT epamail.epa.gov
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Lasik recommendations, and hi!
  • Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 14:45:31 -0400

No new information, but something of a follow-up question: I've thought
several times about having this procedure done, but have always been put
off by tales of people having "starring" of lights at night, or losing
night vision, or even serious "failures" of the healing process that
resulted in emergency repairs and even more occluded vision than before.
In fact, I've known at least one person who experienced each of the
above, but, silly me, I didn't bother to record in a recallable fashion
who performed their initial surgeries.

So,: what's the truth of the horror stories, and who should one NOT
(never ever) go to for this?