internetworkers - [internetworkers] Novell and Windows Network Administrator Question

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers@Lists. Ibiblio. Org (E-mail)" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Novell and Windows Network Administrator Question
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 15:06:18 -0400

Hi Folks,

I'm doing a Sarbanes Oxley IT audit and some of the network security
information that I'm getting from a site in Columbia does not make sense to
me. I don't know if it's a hole in my knowledge or a language issue. I
don't want to send the paragraph that is confusing to the entire list for
confidentiality reasons. Do we have any Novell and Windows Admins who could
help me figure out what this paragraph is trying to say?

Thanks!

Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, BSMT, BSEE, MBA, PMP
(919) 460-0641 (Forwards to mobile if no answer)

  • [internetworkers] Novell and Windows Network Administrator Question, Colleen McCarthy, 09/02/2005