internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] My Comics-Parody Film Got Chosen as an iFilm Pick!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Alex Wilson <alex AT awstudios.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] My Comics-Parody Film Got Chosen as an iFilm Pick!
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:43:52 -0400

On 8/26/05 9:09 AM, "Jake Greene" <jakegreene AT gmail.com> wrote:

> You also got boingboinged:
> http://www.boingboing.net/2005/08/25/satirical_provietnam.html
>
> Congrats?!

Thanks, yeah that's a great thing. About 2500 people viewed it within its
first 24 hours, which I guess is a big deal at iFilm. It's already the most
popular animation and the ninth most popular short of the last 7 days, which
I'm thinking is by views, not by ratings.

Certainly would have taxed my servers if it would have happened while it was
hosted on my site. Not bad for such lousy animation technique.

Alex.

--
http://www.alexwilson.com
http://www.telltaleweekly.org