internetworkers - [internetworkers] [Jobboard Posting]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: inet-dummy AT ibiblio.org
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] [Jobboard Posting]
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 11:05:18 -0400

See the full Job Posting at the website:
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/jobboard/

Company Name: netCorps
Company Website: http://www.netcorps.org

Job Title: Lead Technologist, Web and Database Services
Job Description: Are you passionate about nonprofit technology? Is
Tech Soup your favorite snack? Are you both a geek and a social
activist? If you answered "yes," NetCorps' Durham, North Carolina
office wants to hear from you. We are currently recruiting for the
position of Lead Technologist, Web and Database Services and we need
someone like you to join our team.

NetCorps is currently seeking
applications for the position of Lead Technologist, Web and Database
Services in our Durham, NC office. NetCorps is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit
organization dedicated to helping other nonprofits organize, advocate
and address social, community and environmental issues through
appropriate use of technology. Since establishing our Durham office
in 2001, we have worked with close to 200 nonprofits statewide by
providing web and database application development, technology
planning and assessment, training, online advocacy and fundraising
strategies, network implementation and desktop troubleshooting and
support. We are looking for a passionate, socially-conscious,
technology advocate and aficionado to join our team and help us
provide technology for the greater good.© To read more about our
mission, staff, experience, clients and special projects, please visit
our website at www.netcorps.org. To apply, please visit
http://www.netcorps.org/about/jobs/jobswithnetcorps.

~the JobBoard