internetworkers - [internetworkers] Migrating Thunderbird mail from linux to OS X

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Craig Duncan <craigduncan AT entuend.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Migrating Thunderbird mail from linux to OS X
  • Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 17:47:37 -0400

I would like to move all existing mail from my Linux/Thunderbird account
to my new mac mini using the OS X mail application, preferably retaining
all my existing folders. Does anyone know of an easy way to do this?
Alternatively, can I migrate to Thunderbird on OS X without loosing any
folder structure?

tia,
Craig