internetworkers - [internetworkers] Leaving NC/Car for Sale

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jesse Wilbur <jdwilbur AT yahoo.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Leaving NC/Car for Sale
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 02:15:12 -0400

Wow. What a way to come out of five years of lurking. Well, I hate to say this, but I am leaving NC. Even though I have been but an intermittent guest of the Internetworkers (at your gatherings and on your listserv), your existence has been a continual source of hope and enjoyment. But, now I am moving to New York, and it is my fond wish to pawn my car off on someone before I go.

Here's the stats:
'99 Honda Civic HX
70k miles
$6800 (Kelly Blue Book value)

Power locks/steering/windows, alloy wheels, dual air bags, awesome gas mileage (37/gal highway, 30/gal town).

here's the craigslist ad for more info and pics:
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/car/87175713.html

I wish you the luck in your pursuit to keep the Triangle in tech.

Jesse Wilbur

  • [internetworkers] Leaving NC/Car for Sale, Jesse Wilbur, 07/27/2005