internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] April InterNetWorkers Gathering: West End Wine Bar (Nice Place!)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers:http"@baracus.dreamhost.com://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/ <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] April InterNetWorkers Gathering: West End Wine Bar (Nice Place!)
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 17:47:48 -0500

On Mar 30, 2005, at 2:17 PM, Colleen McCarthy wrote:

With the sun back from its winter home in Miami and the cold weather headed
up to Thunder Bay, it's time to gather in the season that our state is
famous for and raise a glass (mug, bottle) to spring in North Carolina! As
the dogwoods bloom and the pine pollen falls, we'll gather together to
toast... well, by the end of the night, anything!

Thank goodness for the Return of the Sun! Praises be!!

What: Triangle InterNetWorkers Gathering
When: Thursday, April 7, 2005 - 7:00 p.m.
Where: West End Wine Bar, 450 W Franklin St, Chapel Hill, NC 27516 Phone: (919) 967-7599
Why: Because we had a great time here last April!
RSPV: Please RSPV to Colleen at cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com

The InterNetWorkers website has been updated to show the new meeting info.

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

Thanks to Colleen for putting together our April 2005 gathering! I hope to see you all there!!

dave m.