internetworkers - [internetworkers] April InterNetWorkers Gathering: West End Wine Bar (Nice Place!)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers AT Lists.Ibiblio.Org (E-mail)" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] April InterNetWorkers Gathering: West End Wine Bar (Nice Place!)
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 14:17:34 -0500

Hi Folks,

With the sun back from its winter home in Miami and the cold weather headed
up to Thunder Bay, it's time to gather in the season that our state is
famous for and raise a glass (mug, bottle) to spring in North Carolina! As
the dogwoods bloom and the pine pollen falls, we'll gather together to
toast... well, by the end of the night, anything!

What: Triangle InterNetWorkers Gathering
When: Thursday, April 7, 2005 - 7:00 p.m.
Where: West End Wine Bar, 450 W Franklin St, Chapel Hill, NC 27516 Phone:
(919) 967-7599
Why: Because we had a great time here last April!
RSPV: Please RSPV to Colleen at cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com
Borrowing from both Dave Matusiak and the City Search Editorial Review: The
West End Wine Bar has a great selection of wines (more than 80 by the
glass), beers, and a recently expanded menu. The wine bar itself has a nice,
relaxed atmosphere, with plenty of seating and live music 2 times a week.
Downstairs is the Cellar, where you can go for a beer and game of pool.
Upstairs is a large outdoor deck.
The West End Wine Bar is located at 450 West Franklin Street, maybe a half
mile down after you cross Columbia and on the right. Next door is the Cave,
and across the street is Penang Malaysian/Thai/Sushi (where Pyewacket used
to be). You should be able to find parking pretty easily. If you can't find
a spot on the street, try the parking lot behind Penang (the old Pyewacket).
Alternatively, the lots off Rosemary Street (behind West End and near
Henry's) are usually parkable.
If you want more information or directions, take the link below:
http://www.google.com/local?hl=en&lr=&q=West-End-Wine-Bar&near=Chapel+Hill,+
NC&sa=X&oi=locald&radius=0.0&latlng=35913055,-79056111,14892145177764427702

See you there!

Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, BSMT, BSEE, MBA, PMP
(h) 460-0641