internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] George W. Bush - stoner

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sarah Ovenall <sovenall AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: B <beeline AT mindspring.com>, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] George W. Bush - stoner
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 12:29:12 -0500

Bush advocated flat-out lying to his (and everyone else's) children in order to achieve a laudable goal, to avoid serving as a negative role model in the arena of illegal recreational drugs.

I only heard a brief clip in which Bush said he "wouldn't answer the marijuana question." Which to me is evasive but not outright lying. Did he say he would lie in elsewhere in the transcript?

--Sarah

--
Sarah Ovenall
Undersea Mah Jongg