internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Social Security reform? (was: UK contracting)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: ron thigpen <ron AT fuzzsonic.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Social Security reform? (was: UK contracting)
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 12:10:57 -0500

Greg Cox wrote:

I appreciate the advice, but that's far removed from the actual
question I asked: simple low-cost currency exchange. I fully realize
that holding currency instead of investments would lose to inflation.

not sure how they compare to all other sources, but oanda.com offers currency purchases for travellers as well as an electronic brokerage for currency trades. it seems that the interbank rate is the standard.

--rt