internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Re: What kind of Mac should I get?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tom Boucher" <trekkie AT nomorestars.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Re: What kind of Mac should I get?
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:21:00 -0500 (EST)

> Plus a Wacom graphics tablet with a wireless two-button mouse. How come
> Macs
> are so cool in every way except for the whole one-button non-ergonomic
> mouse
> thing?

MacMice.com has the best bluetooth two-button mouse I've found so far.
I've been using it for a month or two now and like it, think it was $69.

I've also got the Wacom Intuos3 9x16. It does come with a five button
mouse but I found it weird to use for everything and decided to only use
that for photo editing which I've not actually started doing yet. more
toys than time.