internetworkers - [internetworkers] Internetworkers Post Holiday Potluck - Sat. 1.1.05, 3pm - 6pm, Durham

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Wolfe, Joanna" <joanna.wolfe AT oup.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Internetworkers Post Holiday Potluck - Sat. 1.1.05, 3pm - 6pm, Durham
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 10:38:26 -0500

What is there to do on New Year's Day?

* recover from that hangover?
* watch football?
* do your taxes?

Start the New Year off right - procrastinate!

Get off the couch and get out of the house and join your fellow
internetworkers for a pot luck.
Bring your specialty of the kitchen and your favorite drink/brew.

What: Internetworkers Post Holiday Potluck
Where: 3916 Brixton Lane, Durham, NC
When: Saturday, January 1, 2005
Time: 3pm - 6pm or there abouts
Phone (if lost): 489-5778
RSVP: if you think about it, netlagd AT aol.com

Spousal Units, SO's and well behaved children* welcome, but not
required. (*a well behaved child is defined as a child that will use a
gentle touch when petting my dog and will not pull his dog's tail or
ears). Outside smoking lounge provided.

>From points North and West - take 15-501 to Garrett Road, turn south
onto Garrett Road where the Daryll's sign is, but the restaraunt is no
longer.
Proceed 2 miles (light at 1 mile is University Drive). Garrett Road
is at the crest of a hill on your left. 3916 is second house on left,
street parking available.

>From points East and South*:
Take I-40 West to 751 / Jordan Lake exit. At top of ramp turn right.
Proceed 1 mile to second light.
Turn Left onto Garrett Road (Texaco/CVS on corner).
Proceed 1 mile, turn right onto Brixton Lane

*if using Mapquest, the directions are WRONG as it will tell you to
turn Left off I-40 exit. The correct directions are to turn RIGHT at
the top of the exit ramp toward Durham - NOT toward Jordan Lake.

Regards,
Joanna

Joanna Wolfe
Manager, Business Technology Services
Oxford University Press, USA
2001 Evans Road
Cary, NC 27513
v: (919) 677-0977 ext. 5242
f: (919) 677-2683
c: (919) 219-2417
e: joanna.wolfe AT oup.com
w: www.oup.com/us

Today's URL of interest:
http://www.whattimeisit.com

  • [internetworkers] Internetworkers Post Holiday Potluck - Sat. 1.1.05, 3pm - 6pm, Durham, Wolfe, Joanna, 12/22/2004