internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] GATHERING: 6 Year Anniversary - Dec. 2 @ Tyler's

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: uzoma nwosu <uzoma.nwosu AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] GATHERING: 6 Year Anniversary - Dec. 2 @ Tyler's
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 09:25:48 -0500

I thank Dave for putting everything about the next gathering up. I
appreciate you getting my back. I've had so little time to even touch
a computer in the past week. In some ways this is sad, but whatever,
it happens. But I encourage you all to make it out to this gathering.
There are things to do in the upcoming year and we need all the help
that we can get. Plus, we really like seeing you and meeting new
folks.

Most importantly, we need people willing to haul anything not going to
the soldiers to the Salvation Army in Durham. We also need someone to
pick up some receipt forms from Salvation Army for those who need
them.

As for the Givefest, anything is fair game. Clothes, toys, books,
books, books, other stuff... Just make sure that what you donate can
be used and is not trashed.

In thinking about INW and all the friends that we've met. I think it
is about time to see what we can do for each other. Would anyone be
interested in like a projects/job fair/gathering? I'm thinking that
this would be a gathering for people looking to tag team on contract
gigs and/or looking for help/work. If this is out of line for the
group, just let me know. Personally, I think it's time to get down to
business...

uzoma