internetworkers - [internetworkers] Election Night Pints

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Sil Greene" <quack AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Election Night Pints
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 13:53:21 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,

Come on out to the Federal in Durham tonight to get your election on.
We'll raise a pint or two as we watch the returns come in. There's no
guarantees we'll know who won by the end of tonight, but let's hang out
and see if we can sense which way the wind is blowing.

I'm planning to be there in the 8-8:30 neighborhood. The Fed has a great
selection of draught beers and some tasty food.

If you've never been there, the Fed is located at 914 W. Main Street in
Durham, next door to the James Joyce. It's also across Main from
Brightleaf Square. They even have a website: http://www.thefederal.net/

Of course, the more the merrier, so bring friends. Feel free to call my
cell to confirm, for directions, or just to congratulate me on casting my
first ballot ever. Hope to see you there!

--Sil
272-4321