internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] one-fingered victory salute

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Dan Wilson" <sipacate AT hotmail.com>
  • To: "internetworkers list" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] one-fingered victory salute
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 11:04:58 -0400

I don't see where this has any value apart from entertainment purposes. I can see myself doing something similar and laughing in a similar way. It shows he has a sense of humour and human and I don't see where this is any indication of his fitness/unfitness to run the country.

Like Lewis Black is fond of saying " If you don't say Fuck at least once a day, you have issues!"

You said:

THe funny/scary/whatever part of it to me isn't that he flips off the

camera, but the way hes like a littke kid. He does it, and gets a grin

on his face and looks off to the side to whoever else is there, as if

to say "look at what i've done, i'm a big boy too!"

*that* is what scares me

~ian