internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Advanced voting is crowded in CH

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "K. Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Advanced voting is crowded in CH
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 23:13:05 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004, Roger Austin wrote:
-> I don't see the big advantage to early voting. Will it make all
->the assholes stop calling us?

I spoke to someone tonight whilst I was at the dog park and she said she
wished there were some sort of "I already voted" filter that would
eliminate all the ads from TV. The person standing next to us said Tivo
was good for that. :)

Cheers
KJ

"A photograph is neither taken nor seized by force. It offers itself up.
It is
the photo that takes you. One must not take photos." Henri
Cartier-Bresson
www.hungryphotographer.org || www.ibiblio.org/kelly || kelly<*>unc.edu