internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] question

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] question
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 16:24:03 -0400

Thanks for the replies I have gotten on the list. However, I'm really not
interested in articles or second hand information. I'd like to hear
directly from people. If you want to email me directly, that's welcome.

I'm not posting this to create a flame war or anything. I'd like to
understand some things better.

- Shea Tisdale

Every generation has an obligation to improve the world.
-
http://www.rykodisc-media.com/billhicks/
-