internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] immediate reactions

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] immediate reactions
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 11:26:13 -0400

On Oct 1, 2004, at 12:09 AM, Thomas wrote:

So, how was the Daily Show tonight?

Sorry, it was PBS for me. The only problem watching PBS was they only showed the person speaking, so we couldn't see the other person's reactions. I thought both candidates made a good case that appealed to their supporters, but the test will be if the debate changes anyone's minds. I thought Kerry should have rebutted Bush's accusations of shifting positions more forcefully.

Non-partisan Fact Check:
http://www.factcheck.org/article.aspx?docID=271

Polls:
CNN / GALLUP POLL ON WHO WON DEBATE