internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Re: Uma - Oprah, Obama - Osama

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Alan MacHett" <machett AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Re: Uma - Oprah, Obama - Osama
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 19:26:03 -0400 (EDT)

In reference to ron thigpen's message:
> Only one leader saw cause to goad his countrymen into a declaration of
> war on it's basis.

(still about 4 hours behind on this thread)
...another aside to the stuff following my aside:

Did Congress declare war?? I don't recall that, but of course I could be
wrong. I thought we were just continuing the tradition of VietNam,
Granada, Panama, and Haiti (minus the Balkans and Somalia, because they
weren't unilateral).

???
Alan