internetworkers - [internetworkers] Soulseek?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Parker, David X" <dmp31526 AT GlaxoWellcome.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Soulseek?
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 16:02:58 -0400

Has anyone here used Soulseek? I read about it on a site about obscure '80's
music, recommended by the site owner who for legal reasons wasn't providing
downloads anymore. There are some certain songs I'm looking for from that
era.

The Soulseek site says the songs you can download are free, although I don't
see how that's possible considering you have to pay $24 for a 2-year
subscription. Anyway, I don't want to pay the price unless I can be sure the
songs I want are likely to be there.

Thanks.

- Dave P.