internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] [Fwd: Hi]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers:http"@happyhouse.metalab.unc.edu://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/ <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] [Fwd: Hi]
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 12:31:49 -0400

Hi KJ et al --

There exists ibiblio Systems Central for this type of information.

http://www.ibiblio.org/systems/

However, it appears that this monitoring set-up hasn't been adjusted for some of the recent changes at ibiblio. I think with a little tweaking that this could be the place for people to go when they have connectivity/reliability problems.

Paul - can I help the guys with this? (not assuming they can't do it themselves, but I know how immense their workload can get). If so, just let me know.

thanks!
dave m.