internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] are you 'strapped'?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] are you 'strapped'?
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 20:03:46 -0400

Michael wrote:

In my circles, our word for that is "nutball."

So, somebody who chooses to exercise their 2nd Amendment
right to keep and bear arms, is a "nutball?" I suppose
you also use the term nutball to refer to people
who do things like:

1. practice the religion of their choice

2. publish newspapers

3. assemble peacefully

4. refuse to testify against themselves in court

5. demand a trial by a jury of their peers, when
charged with a crime

TTYL,

Phil

--
When the 1st Amendment no longer protects your voice.
And when the 4th Amendment no longer protects your privacy or your stuff.

FREE AMERICA
Vote Libertarian
www.lp.org