internetworkers - [internetworkers] WestEndWineBar

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Alan MacHett" <machett AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] WestEndWineBar
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 14:56:26 -0500 (EST)

From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
> Hey Dave, I was waiting for the crackling sound of the patio burning
> before I wandered upstairs and outside last night :). Seriously,
> thanks for organizing this.

Yes, thanks to Dave Matusiak for organizing this month's gathering. There
wasn't a large turnout, but hardly anyone seemed to notice. The wine was
good, the beer was good, and the company was best. Being a people
watcher, I enjoyed listening to the myriad subjects of conversation that
came up. That's what really makes INW.

It was good to see the old faces and it was good to see who I believe are
new faces. Can't wait to see you all again. It's springtime, so perhaps
the next venue will be outdoors.

So, Durham is it?? Start thinking about your favorite haunt or someplace
new you'd like to try...

Oh! and I got a few good shots; they're a bit raw, but here's the list:
http://www.ibiblio.org/machett/PhotoAlbum/INW_2004-04/

peace!
Alan MacHett