internetworkers - [internetworkers] Fish & Chips

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Scott Lundgren" <s_l AT mindspring.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Fish & Chips
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 11:51:27 -0500

Dear Internetworkers Dining Hive Mind:

My native-Londoner-still-citizen-of-the-crown grandmother will be visiting
this week and due to both the weakness of the US dollar and the new hoops in
renewing her green card (apparently there is quite the terrorist threat from
a a 70 year 5'2" woman that has lived in the States for 50+ years) she may
not be able to make her annual trek back this September. Because of this I'd
like to take her out for Fish n' Chips while she is here. Who serves the
best fish n' chips in the area?

I left the geographic door open, so while I favor Raleigh, if there is beer
battered poisson nirvana in Carrboro please let me know.

- SL