internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] OS X Mail Goodies...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT mac.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] OS X Mail Goodies...
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:52:10 -0400

heh...to kill 2 birds with one store, i combines the last 2 emails into one

On Sep 29, 2003, at 4:44 PM, Bill Geschwind wrote:

Not that I think anybody here **really** cares, but it doesn't show up
in Microsoft Outlook either.

- Bill

and

It doesn't show up in Pine, probably not in elm either...

--
Scott H. Zekanis

true, but i just want to know if it works in mail...