internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Iraq costs are skyrocketing

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Iraq costs are skyrocketing
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 22:41:55 -0400

NO, actually I can't. I still have some degree of faith in the average
person being kind and decent. And I hardly think the Confederate States of
America (and by that I guess you mean the combined populace and government
thereof), DAR or the Southern Baptists deserve to lumped in with the Nazis.
And since I'm making comparisons, I'll just state outright that I'm
reasonably certain that the Ba'athists aren't even in the same league.

I can't speak much about the Romans, but now, if you had mentioned the
French, I could have gone right along with it. And I'm damned sure with you
on WallStreet.

Back to being a bit serious, I'll just say that I hate comparing groups to
the Nazis because I really beleive that it diminishes the reality and
understanding of the truely horrible acts that were committed by the Nazis.