internetworkers - [internetworkers] Anybody Work at Duke Univ.?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Laurie VanDine <laurie AT bizrace.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Anybody Work at Duke Univ.?
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 19:59:16 -0400

Hello, Everyone--

I'm new to this group. But, was encouraged by my husband to join in. He has
found you all enjoyable to talk to and helpful in many different ways. As I
am
currently job searching, he thought this group might be a good source of
networking for me. On that note, just last week I applied for a web
development
position through Duke University. I was just wondering if anybody works at
Duke
and has any advice on helping me get an interview or knows the right people
for
me to forward my resume to directly. Any help would be much appreciated.

We plan to attend the get together this Thursday evening. Looking forward to
meeting everyone :-)

Thanks!

*NEW! Ashlyn's web site: http://ashlyn.vandine.org
(A work in progress ever growing and changing by the month just like Ashlyn!)

There never was a
Child so lovely but her
Mother was glad to see her asleep :-)
--Ralph Waldo Emerson
Laurie VanDine
Web Developer
http://www.biZrace.com
laurie AT bizrace.com
(919) 484-2922

  • [internetworkers] Anybody Work at Duke Univ.?, Laurie VanDine, 08/04/2003