internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] 23 Hours event in Raleigh starts this Friday night

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "K. Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: burnett AT pobox.com
  • Cc: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] 23 Hours event in Raleigh starts this Friday night
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 17:20:19 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 burnett AT pobox.com wrote:
->
->Bickett Gallery
->http://www.bickettgallery.com/

Alas! can't access the server.
do you know if they do photography exhibits, I'd love to get some of my
work displayed... somewhere. Eventually I'll get set up over at Sertoma
for printmaking etc but that's around the corner...

Cheers
KJ

->
->Bickett Gallery directions
->http://www.bickettgallery.com/08contact.html
->
->23 Hours event site
->http://www.23hours.org/
->
->23 Hours Calendar
->http://www.23hours.org/calendar.html
->
->Subscape Annex
->http://www.subscapeannex.com/
->
->
->---
->Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
->You are currently subscribed to InterNetWorkers mailing list
->To unsubscribe visit
->

NC Gay and Lesbian Film Festival at the Carolina Theatre in Durham
August 6-10, 2003 | www.carolinatheatre.org/ncglff
http://www.ibiblio.org/kelly -=*= kelly <@> unc.edu