internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] July meeting?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "K. Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] July meeting?
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 21:03:15 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003, Ian Meyer wrote:
->it sounds like you guys are discriminating against the under-21 crowd,
->are there any other people on the list besides me that can't drink?

Ian,

You don't have to drink a
COLD BREW
to have a good time
OH NO
You can watch the old farts
GET DOWN
And drink some Shirley T's
Uh-huh

<to the tune of "We Don't Have to Take Our Clothes Off">

->(ps: will the be checking ID's?)

For actual consumption - Probably. With the Booze Mobile out in full force
this weekend I'm sure there will be some ALE activity around brewpubs and
popular bars. But I don't think they're going to check your ID at the door
to let you in.

Cheers
KJ