internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] July meeting?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT mac.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] July meeting?
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 20:52:29 -0400

it sounds like you guys are discriminating against the under-21 crowd, are there any other people on the list besides me that can't drink?

ian

(ps: will the be checking ID's?)

On Monday, June 30, 2003, at 20:49, Craig Duncan wrote:

Last year we wnet to the Carolina Brewing Company on the weekend closest
to the 4th. Free (as in beer) fun was had by all attendees, especially
those who lined up for that extra pint ;-)