internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] telemarketers

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] telemarketers
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 15:18:03 -0400

oh, it worked... after about 2 hours of trying and innumerable browser sessions timing out. so far, it is another valuable tool proffered us by our govt to ease our minds and solve our problems in this time of nausea and fear.

<random_thought_pay_no_attention>
let's see, i think i first remember people bitching about this "salespeople calling me at home while i'm eating dinner" issue about 1986. maybe 1985.

so, by applying some of that "New Math" it only took them 16 or 17 years to decide that this was offensive to the American Public and then perhaps another year or so to design and implement this top-notch solution.

can't wait to see what they accomplish with this whole "War on Terror" by those time guesstimates.
</random_thought_pay_no_attention>

other useful Dot Gov ideas:

dontwonderhowwearespendingyourtaxes.gov
yourchildrenaretheproblem.gov