internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Not sure if everyone has seen this but what OS are you??

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Not sure if everyone has seen this but what OS are you??
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 17:47:06 -0400

we can clearly see that this demonstrates wrongdoing on the part(s) of BBSpot.com and any subsidiaries towards "fooling or otherwise bamboozling Internet Quiz Participants" and thus we are certainly within our rights to sue and seek restitution.

i hope TaB or one of the other internet attorneys can file a nice class-action against them, so we can spur this economy onto its next golden age (while lining our pockets, of course).

we are *ALL* the victim here, people! wake up and smell the abuse!!
/drm