internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Not sure if everyone has seen this but what OS are you??

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Brian Godfrey <brian.godfrey AT pobox.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Not sure if everyone has seen this but what OS are you??
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 17:31:55 -0400

I've taken this on 2 different computers and gotten the same result. Of
course I didn't vary
my answers any. My answers to the questions in order...'

Page 1
1
4 (I am persistant!)
3
4 (eh mon)
3
3
3
4
2 (doesn't everybody have one?)
5

Page 2
5 (For I am MOJO JOJO! sorry)
1
1
2 (no way Empire Strikes Back was better)
4
1 (no comment)
2
2