internetworkers - [internetworkers] Re: Iraq and (...shift of topic)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org (Steven Champeon)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Re: Iraq and (...shift of topic)
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 18:47:50 -0500

on Tue, Feb 11, 2003 at 04:29:08PM -0500, machett AT ibiblio.org wrote:

> speaking of international law...
>
> Does anyone remember the ruckus back when the other members decided
> they didn't want the US on the UN Security Council, and the US Powers
> That Be threw a tantrum, "waaah! fine! I'm taking my ball and going
> home ... oh, and by the way, I'm not gonna pay my dues anymore
> either!"...?

I thought that was the Commission on Human Rights, not the Security
Council. You remember, the commission that they elected Libya as a
member of, despite its long history as a state sponsor of terrorism?

I'd have taken my ball and gone home, too.

Steve,
still remembers Pan Am Flight 103

Book publishing is second only to furniture delivery in slowness. -b. schneier