internetworkers - [internetworkers] Lulu

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org (Beth)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Lulu
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 12:48:47 -0500

zman <zman AT gibbon.kungfumonkey.com> wrote:
>It seemed that
>Bob is operating it without any real focus. Kind of winging it with the
>way he feels at any time. A bunch of the Lulu Press people worked the
>Circus and made it seem like it was not a choice. Is there any particular
>questions you have? It seems that they are operating as a vanity publisher
>these days.

I just got back from a job interview there. I'm just generally curious about
the stability of the company as it exists now and the viability of any real
success in the future. I'm glad they just want someone part-time for now--I'm
not interested in quitting my full-time job for Lulu until I find out
something about their staying power.

Beth